- Serve as the frontline of the Research Study and ensure a reliable and viable database.
- Conduct orientation for the study participants (aka “subjects”) as to the research study’s purpose, objective, procedures, legality, requirements and qualifications. Ensure that subjects meet the standards and understand the research study by completing all data information needed in the Informed Consent Form (ICF/ICD).
- Guide and assist the study participants in complying with the requirements and procedures of each visit. Ensure that subjects are well informed on the procedure that will be done in each visit and the other details, such as the schedule, procedure and other factors for the succeeding visits.
- Record all participants’ specific data drawn for each visit (V1, V2, V3, etc.) and maintain all reported data in the Source Document per subject per study. Ensure that all gathered inputs / data are accurately registered in the Source Document.
- Maintain Source Document filling system per sponsor and per subject based on the corporate standards to ensure straightforward retrieval process.
- Maintain and organize a systematic procedure and arrangement of all clinical materials to ensure an effective material control and inventory management.
- Applicant should have a Bachelor Degree in Science, preferably in medical field.
- Knowledge of basic clinical system and procedures.
- Should have at least one (1) year experience in hospital or clinic setting.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Result-oriented and proven ability to successfully manage multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Persuasive, with high level of people skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Professional, Outlook, and Web-based systems.